Teach English in Sanya
Compensation and salary
- Salary up to 13,000 RMB (depends on your schedule, experience, level of English, etc.) + bonuses
- Free accommodation
- Help with visa
- Visa fee reimbursement after 6 months of the contract
- 11+15 days off per school year
- Flight ticket reimbursement after 9 months (the amount should not exceed 3000 RMB)
- 7000 RMB contract completion bonus
- Airport pickup
- Welcome pack (monthly transport ticket, SIM card, health assurance, etc.)
- Guided tour around Beijing + tip about where to go in your district
- Loyalty bonus for each subsequent contract with the school
- Referral bonuses per person (if a new teacher is hired through your recommendation)
- Help with everything related to bureaucracy or medicine
- Help with a bank account, taxes, paying bills, interacting with officials and doctors (if needed)
- Coaching, workshops, class reviews and mutual observation
- TEFL certificate (if needed)
Types of ESL Teaching Jobs in Sanya
Here are the most popular places where you can find ESL teaching jobs in Sanya:
- Primary and secondary schools
- Training centers and courses
But this list is not the limit since you can find vacancies in bilingual international schools and even universities.
So your salary and compensation depend only on your professional skills, passion for teaching and hours that you are willing to spend at your working place.
Regular salary for ESL jobs in Sanya is beginning from 11,000 RMB (1600$) and may increase up to 14,000 RMB (2,050$).
Sometimes you can find vacancies where your income may increase up to 15,000 RMB (2,200$). But, frankly speaking, you will need the relevant experience, if you want to earn such a high salary plus bonuses.
By the way, it is a very important moment that a teacher may receive bonuses for the extra hours or students. So it will be a great idea to check with your employer if there are any bonuses provided.
Teaching in kindergartens
You can easily find a job in Sanya as an English teacher in kindergarten because it is highly demanded.
The knowledge of English is becoming a necessary skill in many professions, so it will be better to begin a study when you are a child.
Therefore, many kindergartens in Sanya, Zhejiang province are trying to find English native speakers.
This position is very interesting because you will invent exciting games and teach children to communicate in English.
They will get used to right pronunciation and grammar without difficulties.
But this work has some challenges too: children may be less motivated than adults, and you will need to be very understanding and patient.
Among all the jobs for students in Sanya Zhejiang, a teacher in kindergarten is the best variant because young specialist usually can find a better way to explain information to children.
Teaching in school
If you are looking for a vacancy in China and consider teaching English in primary or secondary schools in Sanya, you will work with older children. So they have already had the basis as alphabet etc.
On the one hand, it may be more enjoyable for you, because you will have more practice and teach English deeply.
On the other hand, they may remember some mistakes, and it will be challenging to explain the right things.
Very interesting opportunities for Sanya English teaching jobs are international schools. You can find this type of schools in big provinces, but they are becoming more and more popular.
All lessons at this school are provided in English and children have an opportunity to learn language comprehensively.
But probably you will need TEFL certificate if you want to receive this job in Sanya.
The most significant advantage to teach at a school in Sanya is that you will have a very stable schedule.
You will have teaching hours mostly in the morning (8-9 am) and your working day will end at 5 pm.
So you will have sufficient free time to walk, rest and travel.
Is it possible to teach adults in Sanya?
One of the most popular questions about ESL teaching jobs in Sanya is about the possibility to teach adults.
Sure, you can do it in English training centers and courses for adults.
Living in Sanya, many specialists need to know English if they want to find a good job.
Thus people are very interested in a good teacher that can help them.
Teaching jobs for foreigners in Sanya open many opportunities for cultural exchange not only for students but also for a teacher.
If you decide to teach adults, you will have much more free time in the mornings. So you can sleep as much as you want, have your morning cup of coffee without any rush and explore the city.
The main disadvantage is that you will work on weekends because adult students prefer to learn in their free time.
What to expect from your role as an English teacher in Sanya
Requirements for English teaching jobs in Sanya may vary depending on the places of teaching, a number of students or English level.
But here you can find the most important of them:
- From 20 to 40 teaching hours
- 5 working days per week
- From 15 to 50 students (depending on the type of school)
- Prepare a teaching program
- Attend meetings with colleges
- Provide feedback to parents about the progress
It is normally for teaching jobs in Sanya to provide teachers with free accommodation.
There are three the most popular way how to handle accommodation question:
- You will be provided with free apartment
- The school will provide you with the monthly allowance
- Or if you want to have a flatmate, you can live with another teacher.
This practice is very common because you will have a bigger apartment and a friend with whom you can spend free time.
In all cases, your employer provides you with photos of the flats so you will have an opportunity to choose where to live.
All apartments are spacious, clean and have a modern interior.
Qualifications & Skills
Unlike other ESL recruitment agencies and schools, we do not require you to have a TEFL/TESOL certificate or teaching experience. If you are fluent in English and want to teach kids or adults in China, you are welcome to apply and we will find you a teaching position in more than 60 cities around China.
- TEFL certificate preferred (apply for Sanya teaching jobs and get a free one)
- Native or non-native speaker with fluent language
- Able to commit to a 12 or 22-month contract
- Clean background check
- Creative, inventive, enthusiastic, passionate about Chinese culture
Apply Now to Teach English in Sanya
Leave us your contact details and the following documents:
- A recent photo of you
- Preferred schedule and type of students
- When are you ready to start?
Apply today at [email protected] (clickable email to write us right away) or fill out the form below.
Get your application in today and teach English in Sanya with one of the leading schools in the city.